An Post to increase prices of Stamps (May 2021)

The missus recently bought 2 x 10 packs of N stamps in the local PO. She bought two because they cost only €9 per pack, but unfortunately they're the Valentine's Day "LOVE / GRÁ" stamps; ghastly things with a pair of small silver detachable hearts on each stamp - I cringe everytime that I use one! On the bright side, we've got 16 left, so we've made a killing of €1.60 as well as the original €2 off :) Happy Days!

I just get one in work. I don't know if I've ever bought a Stamp.

I don't send Christmas cards for environmental reasons (okay, it's because I'm lazy and couldn't be bothered) so maybe once a year I have to post something.

And you had the cheek to call me Grumpy, Ya Grinch!!!!!

Sorry couldn't resist ;)

But surely you are "buying" it from your employer, aren't you? ... Putting the money in the petty cash box, maybe?
:)
No, it's theft, pure and simple. I've been known to take the odd highlighter pen as well. Why? I just like living on the edge.

No, it's theft, pure and simple. I've been known to take the odd highlighter pen as well. Why? I just like living on the edge.

You forgot to mention the post it pads, and the batteries for your remote controls!

The good news, is that they issued two beautiful new stamps yesterday

1620402831637.png

And the stamps were designed by Shevaun Doherty whose artwork for an earlier stamp was funded by the Prevailing Art Fund.

Back