Alu Clad Replacement Windows Quotes

koko63

We have received the following quotes from these suppliers for replacement alu clad windows and doors:
Marvin 27k
Nordan 14.4k
Nordic 16.5k
Rationel 13.9k
Carlson 26.1k

I would be very grateful if anyone with experience of these suppliers has any comments as to quality/durability/service of the above suppliers. Sorry if I have inadvertently created a new thread where I shouldn't. First-time poster, etc.
Thanks

Re: Al/u Clad Replacement Windows Quotes

We have recently used Nordan on a commercial project and all was fine with them. No problems at all.

I have Nordan, great service as they insist on a site visit and use their measurments. They tell you where the windows are in the production process and its accurrate. Plus the windows are very nice.

Thanks for this info guys, it's reassuring to hear that at least one supplier is efficient and provides good service and product.

We used Rationel. Windows fitted last Christmas (new build). Very happy with the windows, fitters and general customer care.

We have used Dalgan windows in Galway a number of times, for properties in Dublin and Galway. Much more price competitive than others. I have absolutely no connection other than a satisfied customer.

Back