Alternative to Bloxham High Yield

cpt_boom

Hi All,
I reckon that strong, stable high yielding shares represent good value at the moment. So i've considered investing in Bloxham High Yield thru BOI Life. The mgt charge is fairly high, however, at 1.5%. They don't give the TER on their Irish site, but info on some UK sites suggests it's about 1.8%.

Can anyone suggest an alternative to this fund? I would prefer to avoid ETFs such as the iShares ones as these pay out dividends instead of reinvesting them. These would be taxable and it would be hassle to reinvest them. Are there any similar UK funds which would accept investments from Irish residents, for example?

A discount broker should be able to get you this fund through New Ireland at lower than 1.5% annual management on an execution-only basis. See the thread on discount brokers here on Askaboutmoney.

Thanks for the reply, Liam. However none of the discount brokers seem to do this fund.

If you get a discounted Management fee from BoI Life, you will have to keeop your eye firmly on it. This is a fund run by New Ireland and BoI Life are simply a Tied Agent of theirs. Is there no other fund you could run with apart from these operators ??

Back