AIB Alternative: How to respond to AIB's 2nd response to Appeals Panel

You have gone as far as you can go with the Appeals Panel. There is no need to make an additional submission. The Appeals Panel will not bother to read your appeal. They will just issue you with the standard reject letter.

Then you can await further developments such as the publication of any Ombudsman decisions on the topic.

Brendan

Hi Brendan
I've (hopefully)attached the response I got from them. I had sent the response re restaurant analogy so where to now
I sent the same response to AIB with the restaurant analogy but didn't receive a response to it from AIB. Instead I received a letter stating my appeal is with the panel. I'm beginning to wonder if they have included my additional submission at all.

Hi Kurt
Don't worry too much about it. I doubt it is going to persuade the Appeals Panel to change its mind.

Brendan

You have gone as far as you can go with the Appeals Panel. There is no need to make an additional submission. The Appeals Panel will not bother to read your appeal. They will just issue you with the standard reject letter.

Then you can await further developments such as the publication of any Ombudsman decisions on the topic.

Brendan
Thanks Brendan

Back