Almera 00, 67k miles, are these cars any good?

thombom

Hi was offered a nissan almera 67000 miles.Are these cars any good or will I stay away from it.

I know nothing about cars but i bought a new Almera in 2006 and it never gave me any trouble. I think they dont make this make any more.

depends on price condition nct etc etc etc.

Help us to help you.

If it has 2 years nct stops goes and is staright and can be got for about 1000 then happy days should be a long time of cheap motoring.

i have one but the missus drives it now, hasnt given us a moments trouble apart from wheel nuts breaking with tyre changes, is a bit of a weak car but it does the job

Great cars, very reliable, family member had one for 8 years, oil change and tyres was all it ever needed till it was moved on. Started first turn of the key rain, hail or snow. It was 13 years old when gotten rid of and could not say a bad word about the car. If thats genuine mileage it's extremely low for the year also.

I have the 00 Almera 1.5, I bought it at 65000 milage four years ago. Now is 189000. I replaced the gearbox 2 years ago and I have the gasket done 2 months ago. A full time taxi driver. I only have to service it once a year. My colleagues with newer cars have to service every three months. Now for the nissan cars older versions are more reliable than the newer ones. If the gearbox of this 00 you are trying to buy is still in perfect condition go ahead and buy it. Is a peace of mind and stay away from the newer models

Back