Allsop auction of 80 properties on behalf of the receivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
[broken link removed] - Loive as Bill would say. You can get the results so far to open up in a different window also

I just noticed a house in Mullingar, Lot 79 sold for just €30,000

I know prices have dropped substanctially but this sort of drop is kind of scary :eek:

around €0.5m each for the 2 houses in Churchtown I had been looking out for, about 15 times the average industrial wage...me thinks that a not very realistic 'floor' has been set in the Irish property market..

LOL - probably a bit biased but I live in Ardee and have done for the past 18 months and I have to say I like it, got all I need - several pubs, Indian/Chinese/Italian/Traditional restaurants, home bakeries, several local shops - I should stop now before I'm accused of being on the Ardee welcoming committee lol - final word, I love living here:)

House price speculation is still suspended on askaboutmoney.

around €0.5m each for the 2 houses in Churchtown I had been looking out for, about 15 times the average industrial wage...me thinks that a not very realistic 'floor' has been set in the Irish property market..

This sort of post is in technical breach of the guidelines and it would be better if people did not make such posts.

That does not in any way prevent people from commenting on the falls to date.

Of course, the invitation to write a balanced piece is still open.

House price speculation is still suspended on askaboutmoney.

This sort of post is in technical breach of the guidelines and it would be better if people did not make such posts.

That does not in any way prevent people from commenting on the falls to date.

Of course, the invitation to write a balanced piece is still open.

Isn't saying that this has set a floor on the market a comment on the present rather than on the future?

Any idea when house price speculation might be un-suspended?

And any advice on how one might go about writing a balanced piece on house prices (involving some degree of forward-thinking)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back