Alloy lock ?

dodo

I have peugeot car with alloys with one nut with special nut for security,I can't find the the part to unlock these security nuts, I need 4 new tyres and 2 places I went for prices stated they can't remove, and peogeot said they would have to send of for correct ones which would be expensive and they even said they could force them off and just put a normal rplacement at a cost of 150E to remove them , any ideas

I have peugeot car with alloys with one nut with special nut for security,I can't find the the part to unlock these security nuts, I need 4 new tyres and 2 places I went for prices stated they can't remove, and peogeot said they would have to send of for correct ones which would be expensive and they even said they could force them off and just put a normal rplacement at a cost of 150E to remove them , any ideas

Few ideas:

All will be cheaper than €150

Apologies if you have but have you tried in the glove box?

Any neighbours/friends/workmates with Peugeots that might have one that just match?

Halfords do a lock nut remover. Never used it so can't comment on its success.

[broken link removed]

Back