AllofMP3...no longer accepting Visa?

Squonk

I have been trying to replenish my balance with AllofMp3.com but they don't seem to be accepting Visa anymore through their partner site. All they take is Diners and JCB (whatever that is). Anyone seeing the same? I had read speculation in the past that Visa/Mastercard/Amex etc were going to be forced not accept payments to AllofMP3. Is this the problem? Is there any other way to pay?

I never use VISA to Russia, just buy prepaid virtual cards through (which in turn can be funded by making a IBAN payment in Euro from www.psc24.com ( a german virtual payments provider). Far more secure than using a VISA/AMex card.

I did see reports that Visa were now being accepted again - might be worth trying it out.

It is something to do with Russia joining WTO and there is a difference between copyright law. I have used another one as well http://www.mp3search.ru/ . I have never had a credit card problem with them, they were recomended by a Russian I work with, so I was more comfortable with them then allofmp3 but they seem to be legit as well. They are still accepting Visa but I dont know how long that will last.

I have used Xrost.biz 3 times over the last 6 months, no problems, and the psc24.com was fine too. quite helpful on the helpdesk side when forgot to put in my account number reference on the IBAN payment I sent to it.

Try alltunes.com allofmp3's side kick. They accept VISA and use the same logon details as Allofmp3

All these sites don't accept visa because i was trying to buy bandwidth from your-freedom.net and the admins said that they were not accepting CC payments because some idiots in the USA were buy a service and then before the subscription runs out they would demand a refund. Causeing heavy loss for the company.
I guess this is why most sites dont accept cards anymore, but buying a product is ok, its just the subsciption websites that don't.
http://www.your-freedom.net/114/ Look down bottom of page..above the words ''No subscription scheme!''
BTW...some ppl said they would buy an e-gold card with their visa and pay with e-gold option that would sovle the prob.
But i dont know if your websites accept this type of payment.
http://www.e-gold.com/

All these sites don't accept visa because i was trying to buy bandwidth from your-freedom.net and the admins said that they were not accepting CC payments because some idiots in the USA were buy a service and then before the subscription runs out they would demand a refund. Causeing heavy loss for the company.
I guess this is why most sites dont accept cards anymore, but buying a product is ok, its just the subsciption websites that don't.
http://www.your-freedom.net/114/ Look down bottom of page..above the words ''No subscription scheme!''
BTW...some ppl said they would buy an e-gold card with their visa and pay with e-gold option that would sovle the prob.
But i dont know if your websites accept this type of payment.
http://www.e-gold.com/

Apart from the fact that this post is completely unintelligible, I doubt that this is why illegal music sites don't accept Visa cards. Might be something to do with them being illegal. What do you think? :D

Apart from the fact that this post is completely unintelligible, I doubt that this is why illegal music sites don't accept Visa cards. Might be something to do with them being illegal. What do you think? :D

OK misterBond, I didn't know it was an illegal site And frankly it doesn't seem illegal, as the RIAA would definitely shut them down by tracking the account ppls money is being transfered into. Beacause they are making profit out of other ppls music etc. I dont think that was an untelligible post, It could be an attempt to help someone and, since you were not the person whom needed help, you have just made your post unintelligible and/or pointless, congrats!!!.
Why don't you allow the person whom started the thread decide whether or not my post is helpful? (or unintelligible as you call it.) What do you think? :D

No offence but I also tried a few times to make sense of your post above and also failed.

No offence but I also tried a few times to make sense of your post above and also failed.

At least u had the intelligence to leave that decision up to Squonk.

Basically what i was saying is that: visas are not accepted because of fraud, obviously!!:)
And if squonk wants he should try buying an e-gold voucher with his credit card, then buy a subscription to allofmp3s with the e-gold voucher.

Is that easier to understand?

Well i was told it was fraud, by some other sites that weren't accepting cards. And it not just with music sites so maybe that rules out you theory, but i really couldn't say.

The underlying issue is not that these sites are not accepting Visa/Mastercard, the issue is that Visa/Mastercard are not processing transactions from these companies because the service they are selling is illegal.

As a result the sites no longer attempt to take Visa/Mastercard as a payment type as they cannot process them.

Back