All Ireland Football final

G

Guest105

It's that time of year again.

So who is going to bring Sam home? Kerry? Dublin?

Most likely the Kingdom but we will just have to wait and see:)

Really looking forward to Dublin playing some open, free flowing football today after all the abuse they levelled at Donegal for defensive tactics.;)

Kerry for me.

Dublin to win.

What a brilliant minor match and big congratulations to Tipp. The two teams should be very proud. Have to say, the idea of giving the coverage of the minor game to TV3 was inspired. It allows a complete focus on the game. It used to get lost in RTE because they were mainly interested in the senior match. The English commentary helps as well!

Sam returns to Dublin

Great game for the neutral observer, and for the game itself. Hats off to the Dubs!

daithi

Really looking forward to Dublin playing some open, free flowing football today after all the abuse they levelled at Donegal for defensive tactics.;)

Kerry for me.

Anyone got a fork for me to eat this humble pie:eek:

Where were the Dublin fans during the Minor?

No interest? :confused:

The ground was practically empty

Delighted for the Tipp lads, an incredible victory for a hurling county. I always enjoyed football back in the day, but if we wanted football training we had to bring our hurleys as well!
The senior game was worth watching too, and I think it's about time people let the dubs sing from the rooftops without getting the hump about it, well done to all.

Well done Tipp, I wonder what odds you'd have got at the start of the season for their only all ireland being a minor football one

Senior match was a poor game for 65 minutes, I've never seen a Kerry team spend so much time going sideways and Dublin were doing exactly what they did against Cork in last years semi and the NL final earlier in the year, silly fouls, soft frees and clueless forward play. Kerry made a mistake and full credit to Dublin, they took full advantage of it, but it was a much an All-Ireland Kerry threw away as Dublin won. S

I don't get this Kerry lost it rather than Dublin won it stuff. The team that wins the All Ireland deserves to win the All Ireland. End of. Otherwise every sporting final would be full of 'if only this' and 'if only that'.... Dublin richly deserved the win.

Yeah in fairness Dublin were 3 points up at one stage too so if they had been beaten would people be saying Kerry lost it? I think not.

Delighted for them in the end. Some way to win an A.I. and im pretty sure it will go down in history as one of those iconic GAA moments ala goal in the 1982 final.

I don't get this Kerry lost it rather than Dublin won it stuff. The team that wins the All Ireland deserves to win the All Ireland. End of.

Exactly and PaddyPower agrees with you! He kindly deposited nearly 90 euro in my account after a tasty 7/4 venture.

i don't get this kerry lost it rather than dublin won it stuff. The team that wins the all ireland deserves to win the all ireland. End of. Otherwise every sporting final would be full of 'if only this' and 'if only that'.... Dublin richly deserved the win.

+1

Back