All inclusive holidays - available from Ireland or have to use UK?

Bluebean

Hi all,

We're considering doing an all inclusive holiday this year, somewhere reasonably where the weather is warm but not scorching - absolute max temp we could handle would be 30 degrees or so.

Friends of ours went to the Dominican Republic last year on an all inclusive package, but they live in the UK and went from there. Anyway, I think that would be too hot for my liking!

So what I'm looking for is somewhere nice, clean, temperature around 25 degrees ideally.

Any suggestions?

I just had a quick look at www.panoramaholidays.ie and looked for all-inclusive accommodation for the first fortnight in July for 2 people from Dublin. There were 4 places in Lanzarote and 1 in Tenerife. So there are definitely options from Dublin, and any time I've been to the Canaries I've found the temperature very bearable, but then I love heat :)

We are going all insluive from ireland flying from Shannon to new york the on to the dommincian republic have also gone from dublin to cuba but evryplace that we have been does have a stop over i am sure that they do all insluvie in europe as well

Sunway do some all in holidays in places like Morocco, Tunisia and Turkey. In these you can also get free (locally produced) booze AFAIK :cool:.

It doesn`t matter where you book the hotel from.All you need is a credit card.
If you can book the flight and the hotel separetly,then that is the way to go.

We are going all insluive from ireland flying from Shannon to new york the on to the dommincian republic have also gone from dublin to cuba but evryplace that we have been does have a stop over i am sure that they do all insluvie in europe as well

Dymo, are you still going to Dominican Republic? We have deposit paid for March but do not want to go now after the earthquake in Haiti, have not looked into getting a refund yet.

why dominican republic? its very poor and u cant really wander out of the hotel complex. not my kind of holiday. look at crane resort in barbados. class

It doesn`t matter where you book the hotel from.All you need is a credit card.
If you can book the flight and the hotel separetly,then that is the way to go.

I think the point of the original question was to avoid the extra flight and transfer by not going via the UK...

My point was that the hotel can be booked over the internet by using alpharooms or booking.com or other companies. When the hotel is booked, then the flight can be booked on the internet using aer lingus or ryanair, flying from and to an irish airport. Obviously the hotel must be located in an area serviced by an irish airline.

Back