Best Buy All in One Colour Laser Printer - Please suggest.

Never been happy with inkjets. Always had reliability problems with them.

Check the price of the toners. I have a colour laser and the toner price has shot up lately.

If I was doing it again I'd go B&W laser.

Never been happy with inkjets. Always had reliability problems with them.

Check the price of the toners. I have a colour laser and the toner price has shot up lately.

If I was doing it again I'd go B&W laser.
You can change the settings within the PC control panel so that it default prints in 'greyscale" and then manually change to colour as requested.

I always use compatible toner which is substantially cheaper and quality is as good as I require

I'm using a compatible toners and its still expensive. Cheaper, but not cheap.

Unfortunately I have a lot of different devices that might use it, from browsers, mobile phones, tablets, laptop, desktops. Some use the printer app some don't. Hard to control it. I've set eco mode on the printer. But people can override it. Also the toners it comes will I think are lower capacity than the replacements.

And like most recent printers it complains when out of colour even then it doesn't need it to print. You have to jump through hoops to get past this.

Ys, I would like to go for a colour laser printer. Volume wise I would only print around 50 prints per month as of now. But my son is going to college for third level and might require a good printer.

Would the laser toner cartridge power get solidify after a couple of months, if I dont use it regularly?

Do samsung has generic laser printer cartridges in Ireland? Havent seen much Samsung brand in Laser printing sector. RICOH / HP / BROTHER seems to rule the Irish market.
I thought Samsung branded printers were bought out by HP?

Probably a bit late coming to this but I have gone for B&W Brother laser printers for the last 12 years. Just got a new one. Every inkjet I had packed up really fast and the laser one just kept on going in comparison.
Before I bought my last one, I had another look at the refillable inkjets as I did like the idea of having colour printing but found the reviews were mixed and the ink can dry up if you use infrequently.
I thought about a colour but figured it wasn't worth the extra cost.
I have found Inkjet.ie were just as cheap for the models I was interested in as Amazon (esp after shipping costs).
I would definitely figure out the cost of replacing the toners when picking a brand and look up a good few reviews.
I have found Brother a good brand.

Back