Aldi anti wrinkle cream

Status
Not open for further replies.
How sad is it to answer your own post...

For anyone who is interested (no-one by the looks of it). Aldi seems to have sorted supply, and there were trays of both the night and day cream in my local Aldi today. I figured for 2.99 I'd try it, even without the feedback from AAMers.

I'll let you know if I look like Angela Jolie tomorrow!

For anyone who is interested (no-one by the looks of it).
I'll let you know if I look like Angela Jolie tomorrow!

So is it any good?? I use Olive Oil on my face (extra virgin :D) at night, does the biz. I only look 10.

Looks like it had a serious effect on Sarah. Since her original Post she has dissapeared !!

I didn't get to apply the cream as I was immediately put off by the overpowering smell of it! However, if it works....

Looks like it had a serious effect on Sarah. Since her original Post she has dissapeared !!

Hmmm Askaboutmoney or Brad?

You're right gypsygirl, the smell is not pleasant, but it seems to work as good as any other I have tried, perhaps a bit better. It has Q10, SPF and the other stuff you normally spend big bucks for.

You're right gypsygirl, the smell is not pleasant, but it seems to work as good as any other I have tried, perhaps a bit better. It has Q10, SPF and the other stuff you normally spend big bucks for.
So you look lovely but smell awful; is Brad happy?

At this stage, I think this thread belongs in Shooting the Breeze! No wonder the original poster did not come back.

Oh yes she did!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back