Alarm Quote

lastbuilders

Hi All,
Getting a quote for installing an alarm and want to get some feeling here of what I should expect to pay. The house is prewired for window and door contacts. There are:
14 windows
4 Doors
2 Pirs
Internal Sounder which is not wired currently but can be hooked easily into alarm cable in attic
External sounder which is wired
Cheers,
Lastbuilders

I usually price €30 per point, 50 per pir and €340 for the panel etc. Your alarm should cost around €1000 and more if you go for monitoring etc.
Just make sure that you are comparing like with like and that the company is PSA licensed

+ 1 on Technician's quote. Around €1200 with text dialler which would be good for central station monitoring also

Thanks for the replies. I was thinking about 1000 myself. The quote I am waiting for is from a PSA certified company.

I got quote of E900 today for 3 bed semi, from guy recommended on this site- House already had wired older system but they suggest a new one, using sensors on windows , contacts for doors, wireless.

Wireless alarms are so easy to install, why not get a diy Yale alarm, should cost about 300 euro. Steer well clear of micromark. Remember in a few years you will have to replace all the batteries which can be a pain with wireless. I had to source a strange battery (1/3N) for a Menvier keyfob and the battery was 11 euro in Maplin. Arrgh!

Back