Airtricity on Household

M

mcm511

Has anybody switched to Airtricity? How's your bill compare to ESB?

Thanks.

airtricity prices

Well Airtricity's website isn't exactly a mine of information. There are no household prices listed for their electricity in the Republic. They do list their NI prices though. Why so coy, I wonder ?
I thought they would love to grab customers from the ESB now that the market is open.

Do you mean eirtricity? I looked at [broken link removed] recently and got the impression that they are only looking for business customers (at least in the Republic).

Click on their site [broken link removed]
Top left corner of browser is "Airtricity" .

Now click on "Customers" -> "Republic of Ireland"

"We also supply green electricity to a number of large retail chains and residential customers."

They are for business (mainly) but also residential customers and an invitation to sign-up on-line or via 1850 40 40 80 number.

Thanks for the clarification on the company/domain naming issues and their residential remit. Funny that about eir versus air in terms of domain name registrations!

Airtricity may say they are interested in residential users, but they aren't taking on any residential customers. They have no intention of doing so this year. At least that's what they told me when I rang.

Back