AIB AIB tracker mortgage prevailing rate

one8seven

Can anyone tell me the interest rate AIB was charging on the tracker mortgages in July 2007. I am unsure if it was 1% or 1.1%. Can't seem to find the information anywhere on the net...

Hi I have tried looking at their press releases for 2008 and 2009 but cannot find anything similar. Can anybody provide me with Tracker rates for those years?

Thanks, I was looking for something similar to the press release of 01/02/07 which actually showed the bps rather than stating they were reducing/increasing in line with ECB. The second press release states that they ceased offering Trackers on the 10/10/08 so there will be nothing for 2009 but was there anything showing the actual LTV trackers for 2008?

Thanks Again for the help

Can anyone tell me the interest rate AIB was charging on the tracker mortgages in July 2007. I am unsure if it was 1% or 1.1%. Can't seem to find the information anywhere on the net...

Thanks, I was looking for something similar to the press release of 01/02/07 which actually showed the bps rather than stating they were reducing/increasing in line with ECB. The second press release states that they ceased offering Trackers on the 10/10/08 so there will be nothing for 2009 but was there anything showing the actual LTV trackers for 2008?

Thanks Again for the help

If one sunbcribes to the Irish Times one can review the mortgage rates at any particular point in time as they were always reported in the Thursday Property Supplement.

Here are the rates from June 2007:

upload_2018-11-27_13-47-48.png

Would the bps not be in your mortgage contract?

Zebedee, yes the margin should be in the loan agreement.

However the above table may be relevant for people who exited a fixed rate in June 2007 for example. The rates in the table show what they should have been offered in accordance with Clause 3.2 of AIB's contracts. It could also be relevant be relevant to people who should have been offered a Tracker under Clause 3.1 (b) of AIB's contracts when the Fixed Rate changed between Loan offer and Drawdown.

The ECB rate was 3.75% at the time this table went to press - June 7th 2007 so if one deducts the ECB rate then one can see the tracker margin that was relevant to their LTV ratio.

Hope it helps someone.

Hi Tracker scandal _ I would really appreciate it if you don't mind- would you post the rates from january 2008?
many thanks

Hi Tracker scandal _ I would really appreciate it if you don't mind- would you post the rates from january 2008?
many thanks

Hi Haveaniceday,

Unfortunately I don't have them for Jan 2008 and I don't subscribe to the Irish Times anymore. I understand there is a cheap 1 month Trial Period if you want to use it. As I mentioned the table was usually in the Property Supplement on a Thursday.

Best of luck.

Back