AIB mortgage

mwhich

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone is experiencing delays getting responses from AIB on mortgage applications. I am waiting weeks to get a decision from them on a self build mortgage at this stage.....

You will get a much better response to your question if you the title of your post in line with the Posting Guidelines.

Please read the before posting again on Askaboutmoney.

Any responses to posts with vague or meaningless titles will be removed.

If the title is not edited within a reasonable time, the post will be deleted.

Brendan
Administrator

Yes, everyone I know is experiencing delays. My friend got her approval after about 2.5 weeks when told it would take 3 days. I heard of someone else waiting 5 week. Myself I put in about 2 weeks ago but since I was missing a form it's probably a week max. I won't hold my breath.

Hi Sesed, just to let you know I got approved on Monday and received letter of offer yesterday. Happy days....it took a long time though...

Well done! It turns out our missing form never arrived so we have to do it again so teh clock isn't ticking yet for us. When it goes in I'll post here exactly how many days.

My Own Expience with aib

we sent back all the paperwork requested to aib about 2.5 weeks ago and got a call yesterday to advised was approved.

the agent over the phone advised they dont sent out letters anymore re this and once we have got successfull bid on house to contact them back re building type, how many squared meters, how many rooms and were is it loctated and the valuers report and this would subject to final approvel.

Back