Agreed Staff Scheme for the Staff of the Central and Regional Fisheries Boards

Hi Owenm,

This sounds like a superannuation (pension) scheme; Am I correct?

You should contact the HR (personell department) of the CFB and they should be able to get the booklet. Use the booklet in conjuction with your annual pensions statements to determine your benefits.

You could also contact your trade union who may be able to advise.

Many organisations have intranet web sites where they publish these booklets you should check here also.

For some general information concerning Public Service Superannuation Schemes look at the key post sticky at the top of the Pensions Forum.

It is also possible that the Agreeed Staff Scheme is some sort of an incentive payment scheme agreeed between union and management; in which case the trade union would be your best bet.

aj

Tks for that, I have applied for a job and was curious to know what it was. I would still like to see the content though, do you know whixh union? I have been all over the web...

Hi Owen,

Since this is a Pension (Superannuation) question Im moving it from Jobs/Careers to Pensions section.

These booklets do not seem to be in the public domain and many are only availiable in hard copy.

Im not sure what union represents staff in the CFB/RFB but you can contact SIPTU I seem to remember that they successuflly represented some CFB employees river baliffs who were not allowed join the superannuation scheme last year.

aj

Back