Agent to bring car from UK to Ireland

miselemeas

I am considering purchasing a car from the UK, paying the VRT etc. As I suffer from seasickness I cannot bring the car back on the ferry myself, but I heard that there is the possibility of employing an agent to take the car across so that I can collect it at Dublin. However, I haven't been successful in locating such a service.

Would be grateful for any info in this regard, thank you.

I am considering purchasing a car from the UK, paying the VRT etc. As I suffer from seasickness I cannot bring the car back on the ferry myself, but I heard that there is the possibility of employing an agent to take the car across so that I can collect it at Dublin. However, I haven't been successful in locating such a service.

Would be grateful for any info in this regard, thank you.

Call Miles Vehicle Deliveries 00441925755533. They do it for the motor trade. I don't know if they do it for private people, but worth a try. They ship cars to Dublin Docks on Norse Ferries, and you collect it from the docks.

Thanx guys

tosullivan:
No joy there but will try again

Sloppy:
Appreciate that number, many thanks, will give them a shout 2moro and see what the story is

I like the "tone" of the website - not the hard sell style at all

Will contact them and ask them to have a look out for me

Appreciate it, thanks.

obviously a charity. from reading the front page of their site, i have no doubt that you can trust them absolutely

There a guy in carlow who brings in lots of cars of the classic car scene. Very reliable and easy to deal with...

John Flynn. Tel;087 2990141, 059 9143519,about €400

I spoke with Steve Goldsmith a few times last year when I was looking at bringing a car in....very genuine lads and will only get you a car if they like the look of it.

I gave them a spec and they had a few options but rejected them as they thought they were not up to his standard

Back