Affordable Housing-Process/Plans Cork County

Re: Affordable Housing- Cork County

I am so stressed over it at this stage I just wish they would hurry up and get all the interviews done and let us know where we stand!

I know, its terrible. Its just a joke, but please god it wont be too much longer.

Any ideas how long an approval in principle lasts with the bank?

Hi Dylanjohn,

Approval in principle with EBS lasts about 6 months but they will still look for up to date information when you put through your full application.

Oh thats good so, we will surely have news before the 6 months is up!

hopefully we shpule def know before the six months is up! Have you heard anymore

Not a thing, its just a waiting game from now on Id say. Once you have your interview, its just a matter of waiting.

Not a thing, its just a waiting game from now on Id say. Once you have your interview, its just a matter of waiting.
It's always just a waiting game with them. People are crying out for houses surely dere's a quicker way to give them out.

I shall be having my interview next week.Is there anything i have to know before the interview.I just wish i could tell them to hurry-up and start giving out the house because people are fed-up

I shall be having my interview next week.Is there anything i have to know before the interview.I just wish i could tell them to hurry-up and start giving out the house because people are fed-up

Hi Chicken 1

As far as I know they go through your aplication form with you and explain the clawbacks etc. Is it Ballincollig your interview is for?

Hi suzy,
The interview is for ballincollig.Did you get a call yet.

Hi suzy,
The interview is for ballincollig.Did you get a call yet.

No not yet I was told last week I be called in the next week ot two! So I am trying to wait patiently. Where are hoping to get allocated a house if you get offered one?

Suzy,
At this stage i have no choice.I we going to be giving choices.

Suzy,
Anywhere will do me.I just want to move to my own house.I am tired of paying rent,did you apply as a single/joint applicant because that my justified at the end of the day.

Chicken 1,

Applied as a joint application what about you?

Hi Suzy,

No still nothing. Did you get your call for interview yet?
A friend of mine had hers last Friday, and they told her nothing useful really. When she asked how long before she will know if she's getting a house and was yold 6-8 weeks. I was told 4-5 weeks, and that was almost 2 weeks ago. So here we go again, watch now it'll be after Christmas before we find out.....

Hi Suzy,

No still nothing. Did you get your call for interview yet?
A friend of mine had hers last Friday, and they told her nothing useful really. When she asked how long before she will know if she's getting a house and was yold 6-8 weeks. I was told 4-5 weeks, and that was almost 2 weeks ago. So here we go again, watch now it'll be after Christmas before we find out.....

Hi Dylanjohn,

I haven't heard anything from them I'm really worrying at this stage cause I know people on lower points have been called. I'm trying not to worry but I can't help it! What one's was your friend breing considered for?

Of corse you're worrying, I would be aswell if it was me. As far as I know she got enough approval for all the estates, so I think that would mean she'll be considered for all of the estates. She got 150 points.

Back