Aer Lingus booking confirmation

dewdrop

A friend arranged the booking of a return flight to Lanzorate and also the advance passenger information details of the passports. He gave me a copy of the Advance Passenger information confirmation which carries the booking reference no. I know the flight times but do i need a copy of the flight booking when presenting myself at the airport here and in Lanzorate?

In my experience they don't usually look for it, just for your name and then check you in that way. Is there some problem with getting a copy of the booking email?

You can check yourself in online 30 hours before the flight and print out your boarding card in Dublin - don't think you can for the return.

You can also print out boarding card for return flight home if you returning within 15 days.YOu dont need the booking email.

You can check in online for the return from Lanzarote and the ground staff at the airport will print your boarding card. In this way, you don't have to join the always long queue for check in at the airport there. Just go straight to the 'Bag Drop' queue which is always shorter and moves faster.

Thanks just being curious why dont more people check in online at the airport and avoid the long queues?

There are still probably a lot of people out there who do not use the Internet, do not have Smart Phones or Netbooks etc. and who do not appreciate how using the technology can make life much easier at times.

Back