Advise a Good wedding photographer.Louth/Meath Area

Pink

Hi,

Has anyone any comments/recommendation on good wedding photographers in the Louth / Meath area.
The wedding will be in the Drogheda/Dundalk areas.

Thanks

Whoever you get, try to ensure that you are entitled to get high-res digital copies of all shots taken, so that you can get extra prints done directly, without having to go through the photographer in question.

Ruth Foran is really good she is based in Enfield though she proberbly would travel, my sister used her and everybody thought the pictures were great

Janet Gillander did my wedding 2 years ago.
Last time I talked to her she was moving to Monaghan but was willing to travel.
Highly recommend her.

Whoever you get, try to ensure that you are entitled to get high-res digital copies of all shots taken, so that you can get extra prints done directly, without having to go through the photographer in question.

Most of the photographers that I have seen will give your photos on a CD, where you can just view them back or email them, and then charge you €200 in most cases just for coping them onto CD!

Susan Jefferies is amazing, she's based in Castleknock but will travel.
Check out her website [SIZE=-1]www.sjpireland.com[/SIZE]
You also get a cd with high res copies of all shots taken on the day (about 400-500!)

Most of the photographers that I have seen will give your photos on a CD, where you can just view them back or email them, and then charge you €200 in most cases just for coping them onto CD!

Better a one-off €200 fee than €20 per 10x8 print or similar.

Back