Advice please on instant water heater

cronley

I am thinking of installing one or more instant tankless water heaters, that only heats water on demand, when the hot tap is turned on, in the kitchen, or in two washand basins in the bathroom & ensuite. I have limescale problem, so a mains fed heater is not suitable. My attic storage tank, and the copper cylinder in my hotpress, contain the mains water, which has been passed through a phosphate dosing vessel. This has overcome the limescale problem. Only two adults in the house - so hot water usage is only for washing pots, and handwashing. Showers are provided by electric tank fed shower, Triton T90Z, with no limescale problem. Bath water, from copper cylinder, is heated by immersion heater, or oil boiler central heating system. I dont want to be heating the copper cylinder for washing pots & handwashing.
There seems to be many mains fed instant heaters, but does anyone know which instant tankless heaters can be fed from the treated water in my attic storage tank, or from the copper cylinder. I came across this one - any views
http://www.watersave.ie/product/inst...-water-heater/

Back