Advice on Window Stutters

pudzer

Hi

Just wondering if anyone has any practical advice on window shutters?

WHat are the best type? Where is the best/cheapest placest to buy them? Are they worth the spend?

Thanks and Regards
Pudzer

Sh-sh-sh-sh-shurely y-y-y-y-y-y-you c-c-c-c-c-can l-l-l-l-look th-th-th-them u-u-up o-o-o-o-online s-s-s-s-somewhere.....

O-O-O-O-ONQ.

When using WINDOWS XP, my old laptop would stutter when scrolling or jumping tabs. Sometimes when typing, very slow then bazoom! a deadly burst. At the start rebooting did the trick but eventually I was told it was the motherboard. The remedy? Recycle, Pigeon House Road :D

When using WINDOWS XP, my old laptop would stutter when scrolling or jumping tabs. Sometimes when typing, very slow then bazoom! a deadly burst. At the start rebooting did the trick but eventually I was told it was the motherboard. The remedy? Recycle, Pigeon House Road :D

Hi Captain

I think you might have misunderstood the original question? It appears that it is the window of his house which is stuttering, and not the well know operating systems Windows XP.

OP - maybe you can confirm?

SHUTTERS, you bad boys!

Yes, shutters can be useful for insulation. Are you thinking wooden or metal, internal or external?

Back