Advice on advertising foreign property

D

donieh

Hi All,

First of all, apologies if this is an inappropriate post for this forum.
I purchased an apartment in Lanzarote last year and have had a long term till upto now but I want to have short term lets from now on.
Could someone please advise the best way to advertise my apartment? I feel that the UK is best since A/L stop flights in end March but appreciate any info.

thanking you all,

Donal

Hi All,

I purchased an apartment in Lanzarote last year and have had a long term till upto now but I want to have short term lets from now on.
Could someone please advise the best way to advertise my apartment? I feel that the UK is best since A/L stop flights in end March but appreciate any info.

thanking you all,

Donal

do you see Daft.ie are now doing foreign lettings?
Perhaps you could try it there, but the one suggested is very good, and the UK market is huge in comparison to ours. Best of luck with your rentals.

Hi All,

thanking you all,

Donal

did you see Daft.ie are now doing foreign lettings?
Perhaps you could try it there, but the one suggested is very good, and the UK market is huge in comparison to ours. Best of luck with your rentals.

Just a though, I have often filled rental voids with house swops,you dont get the money,but we have had some really good worldwide free accomodation.So if you dont have 100% occupance it costs next to nothing to exchange and you would be amazed at the offers you get.

A quick point on the DAFT rental site - i hear it can be quiet good - you are only marketing to Irish people who while if you go with a .co.uk site you can reach a much wider audience.

Just a though, I have often filled rental voids with house swops,you dont get the money,but we have had some really good worldwide free accomodation.So if you dont have 100% occupance it costs next to nothing to exchange and you would be amazed at the offers you get.

Very interested in this. What service did you use? How did you get on in terms both of the accomodation you got to use yourself and the guests who stayed in your own property?

Hi Gonk www.homebase-hols.com I have swopped a flat in UK and a house in Lot valley France,all the people I have swopped with have been very accommodating.Its not swap flat for flat,most of the people are happy to exchange whatever they have if your property fits the bill.I swaped the flat once for a 4 bed in aussie.

Back