Advance Passenger Info/Ryanair

Concert

Have eventually checked in online and printed boarding cards, now I dont know how to add the advance passenger info. Is this info collected automatically when you check in online or do I have to enter it through another source. Thanks

yes,this info is already collected when checking in online. nothing more to do.

Oldnick - I'm not sure this is the case. There is a separate section on the website under Manage Booking for ASdvanced Passanger info. This includes DOB, Passport #, Passport expiry date, country of birth etc..etc..This info isnt captured during online checkin,

confusing perhaps ,but once you give the info required for online check-in -which does include the points you mention - then you need do nothing more. We book 10 -20 ryanairs a week to Spain and theres no need to enter API anymore.

Thanks for all the help. I think Oldnick must be correct as I have gone through the Ryanair website and can see no other way to give advance passenger info. There is no provision in manage my booking and all the required info for it seems to be collected when checking in on line. I think we may be getting confused with AL where you check in on line and then have to do the advance passenger info after that. Perhaps a few more people could enlighten us.

I a coming back fro Portugal tomorrow and have checked in another bag online. Does anybody know whether I now need to print off the boarding pass again?

I stand corrected - its the Aer Lingus site which has a separate section to capture Adv Passenger info - enjoy your trip.

There is also an option on the Ryanair site to add API. It is listed under
"My Flight"

Back