Accounts person needed - Work From Home or Office

milo

Not sure if I am posting this in the right place, basically i am looking for someone that wants to work part time even remotely preparing all the necessary details I require for accounts and payments. Approx 20 Hours per month.

I have being paying way over the odds for an accountant to do vat returns and company returns and not getting much for what we are paying.

Our sales have declined and I really need someone to be able to tell me week by week how we are performing and someone to manage cash in the business.

Most of this work can be done by someone who has internet access.

I have Quickbooks but the accountants use Sage for the accounts.
General retail business with approcx 100 orders per month from approx five suppliers.

Fell free to contact me should you need more info.

Your best bet is to register with FAS and advertise on their website. You could have the AD live in an hour or so. you can do it online or over phone. I have employed a few through this method and would recommend it.

Have you tried Money Manager Accounts programme. It is the simpliest, fastest way I know. Quickbooks and all of the big accounts package can be time consuming whereas this package is so user friendly, pure simple to be honest. It is what I use now always and never bother with my Quickbooks or Sage.

I can personally recommend this service. Speak to John he has been an asset to our business rather than a cost. we pay them a monthly fee to do similar work to yours . They are not expensive in my my opinion (towards our accountants - who we had to get rid of due to prohibitive cost and little benefit to the business beyond stat returns)
Its worth a call.

[broken link removed]

have no affiliation other than a very satisfied customer and want to help in some way like they have helped us recently.

Thanks I have got a few replies and good to see what options are out there.

Back