Accountant needed for end of yr farming accounts

gInvestor

Guys, I'm new to farming in 08 and have to file my end of year returns. have a good book-keeping of all the in's and out's off the yr but would like to get someone knowlegdable to do the returns. Any idea of a fair cost for doing this (in the Galway county region), cant imagine its any more that a couple of hours or a day at max work... Thanks for your help..

Guys, I'm new to farming in 08 and have to file my end of year returns. have a good book-keeping of all the in's and out's off the yr but would like to get someone knowlegdable to do the returns. Any idea of a fair cost for doing this (in the Galway county region), cant imagine its any more that a couple of hours or a day at max work... Thanks for your help..

Small farm with off farm paye income. Probably cost €400 plus VAT to include accounts, stock profile, capital allowances computation and form 11 submission. With farm accounts it is important that you get someone that knows what they are doing and someone who understands farming.
Issues such as stock relief, stock valuation, vat registration, etc needs to be carefully handled.
PM me if you want any further details

Back