Rest of Ireland Accountant in the Kildare Area

do you mind me asking why are you looking for an accountant when you state that you are an auditor and hence also an accountant in a previous posting?

For independence purposes, as auditor I am prohibited under APB Etical Standard 5 from non-audit services.

Usually you can get around this but in this instance I can't. I will perform the audit but this client needs day-to-day help in his accounts production.

Paddy199,

Thanks for clearing that up. I work in practice also and I use two non employees for book keeping. One is Elaine Pendlebery. PM me for her number - dont want to put it up here on a public board. I have put her forward before and anyone that has used her has been more than happy - references available to back this up. Tavel may be an issue with her as she works mainly from home. You could discuss this with her in more detail. The second is Ultan Carroll. Again PM me for his number. Ultan has just passed his FAE's and is works part time book keeping. He would be better suited to someone in Maynooth. I would have no problem recommending Elain or Ultan and their rates arevery reasonable.

Regards,

Dermot

Thanks Dermot.

I bumped into an old college pal from Waterford at the weekend that is living in the Maynooth area and is currently unemployed. I asked him to have a look at it and if the rate is anyway reasonable, I will probably like to give it to him.

Again, thanks for the reply and I will keep your recommendations in mind.

He is currently unemployed so I will probably give him the job.

Back