accountant in hungary

seánieboy

hi there,

I have an apartment rented out in Budapest and this is the first time that i will be doing my tax returns over there therefore i'm looking for a reliable accountant that would do these returns for me in May. does anybody know of any accountant in Budapest that might do the job for me and what kind of price they normally charge for this assessment

hi there,

I have an apartment rented out in Budapest and this is the first time that i will be doing my tax returns over there therefore i'm looking for a reliable accountant that would do these returns for me in May. does anybody know of any accountant in Budapest that might do the job for me and what kind of price they normally charge for this assessment

The poster Grinster gave me a good steer on this and she has just done my first tax returns. You can PM me for details.

Seanie, as per post reply from Murrisk we are using a great accountant in Budapest. PM Murrisk or myself for her details and she shall look after you. I fully endorse her and am glad that Murrisk has had success.

Back