Accountancy fees

ashen

Hi,

I'm looking to get a feel for how much an accountant would charge to file a small business's accounts (e.g. turnover around E100,000, 1-2 employees), including annual return, financials, director's Form 11, CT1, P35, VAT RTD etc. A colleague of mine said he gets charged about 1000 ex-VAT for the full monty. Would this be considered average?

Thanks!

€1,000 plus VAT would sound about right but can depend on quality of records and timing of deliver.

Hi,

I'm looking to get a feel for how much an accountant would charge to file a small business's accounts (e.g. turnover around E100,000, 1-2 employees), including annual return, financials, director's Form 11, CT1, P35, VAT RTD etc. A colleague of mine said he gets charged about 1000 ex-VAT for the full monty. Would this be considered average?

Thanks!

It may be beneficial and more cost effective for you to enquire about Virtual Accountancy offerings available. You could avail of assistance from the team and get real-time feedback on and/or a financial snapshot of how you're doing at any point. Also, it always pays to shop around for the best available service that meets your needs without sacrificing on quality.

Accounts Prep:
Small Company (Audit Exempt) Accounts 750 + Vat.
or
Small Company (Audited) 1500 + Vat.

Secretarial Prep:
Companies Annual Return - 350 + Vat.

Taxation:
CT1 - Calculation, preparation and submission - 250 + Vat.
Form 11 - Calculation, preparation and submission 250 + Vat each
P30 Monthly Return - 50 + Vat.
P35 Annual Return - 150 + Vat.
Vat Bi-Monthly Return - 250 + Vat.

Payroll:
Monthly calculation + wage slips (2 EE's ) 50 + Vat.

Management Accounts:

Monthly - 250 + Vat.

Professional fees have got very high in recent years as a result of Professional indemnity Insurance premiums increasing.

That is what would be my typical approximate charge out. Professional invoices should be based on billed hours.

Back