ACC Castlebar Customer Service

P

podgy

Hi
Has anyone had any dealings with ACC Castlebar? Just wondering if anyone has experienced the following difficulties

21 messages left and no return calls
3 unreturned emails
impossible to talk to anyone at the branch always in a meeting or on a call
10 weeks to date to change to interest only mortgage and still not sorted

Last contact with the branch was 5 weeks ago

HELP!

can you not ring their call centre which is pretty competent as i see it

CallSave: 1850 27 22 22 ask for mortgage centre.

Thanks for that I was looking for others might be in the same boat as me with them. Have had as many calls to the central office who have not given me any answers as to why the castlebar office cannot return calls. Maybe your right clubman a letter is possibly the next step.

the chapter is not closed yet!

I would agree that a letter is the way to go. Write down clearly what you want from them and detail the non-returned calls and bad service that you have been getting etc.

I was in dispute with a travel agent recently and my phonecalls and emails were getting fobbed off for 6 months. I then wrote a strong letter and had a cheque in the post to me within a week (compensation for an error they made, a long story)

Its very hard for someone to ignore a letter or fax compared to an email. Once something is on paper and goes into someones in-tray it has to be dealt with.

Best of luck.

Ring from a hands-free phone, and tell them you're quite happy to hold on until someone is free. You continue to go about your business and they'll soon get someone to take your call to free up the phone line.

Back