AAM Lisbon Poll for the craic (no opinions, just Yes or No)

Yes

Nama done, Lisbon done, government borrowing next...ah well, 2 out of 3 ain't bad

Ummmmmmmmmm. How interesting.

Now the question is, of course, how representative of the electorate will this poll prove itself to be?

And I'm a yes.

mf

Think yourselves lucky you have a vote. Here in England, the Labour Party manifesto (before the last election) included a pledge that we would have areferendum on Lisbon. Did we get one ? NO!

I voted yes, even though I felt it was anti democratic, although Im not a huge fan of democracy anyway, could we not have a sort of Council of Elders making the right decisions for us? People like Spock, Elrond, Gandalf, Dumbledore, Shran?

I voted yes, even though I felt it was anti democratic, although Im not a huge fan of democracy anyway, could we not have a sort of Council of Elders making the right decisions for us? People like Spock, Elrond, Gandalf, Dumbledore, Shran?

Sadly our council of elders is...I've lost the will to go on. Suffice to say that the only thing that disappoints me about the Lisbon treaty is that we're still left with the same shower ruling us here.

Suffice to say that the only thing that disappoints me about the Lisbon treaty is that we're still left with the same shower ruling us here.
Maybe you should have voted NO then :D

Yes (solely on the basis that the Shinners are canvassing for a No vote)

Back