A sticky situation: rent a room lodger slow to move out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cati76 said:
Well done, now you have to stick with your decision, and do not let her do the guild trip on you. DOn't feel bad for asking her to leave before her exams, but she is not your responsability...she will manage somehow.
Let us know when she is out and how you get on with the house for yourself.

Yes, I think be prepared for a "mini-crisis" a week or two before she's due to move out :)

you have made the big step , dont go back on it. give her it in writing and check everything before she leaves

Thats good, will have to go back and read the thread the whole way throught now,

Bloody hell! You poor poor thing. What a nightmare situation. I'm gald it all worked out...One last thing can I move in??? Bill free??? Like being at home only with no parents! Bliss!

ha ha !:D

feck, its over, i was avoiding the soaps and reading this thread instead, you'll have to come up with another way to keep us amused.

ok get someone else in and this time sleep with them, that will make it better reading for us !!!!! and an std might spice things up as well.

Ron Burgundy said:
feck, its over, i was avoiding the soaps and reading this thread instead, you'll have to come up with another way to keep us amused.

ok get someone else in and this time sleep with them, that will make it better reading for us !!!!! and an std might spice things up as well.

What an unpleasant post on a generally interesting and good humoured thread. There's always one, I suppose.

Noor, well done, it ain't easy mixing friendship and finances.

cheers,
Diziet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back