a hotel in albufeira

ilovepink

Hello.
myself my boyfriend and another couple are heading to albufeira in August and im wondering if anyone can recommend a nice apartment or hotel? we are in our late 20's and looking to be near the beach, restaurants, nightlife and bars.
Thanking you in advance

We stayed in the Villa Petra hotel in Albufeira two years. Absolutely beautiful. Spacious rooms with air conditioning. Five minute walk to beach and slap bang in the middle of things but what I loved about it was while being very central it is just around a corner and down a small street off the main thoroughfare and so was extremely quiet at night. Highly recommended.
http://www.vilapetra.com/UK/

Myself and girlfriend stay in pedra dos bicos (pretty sure thats the name of the place) you have your own walk way down to the beach, which is a lovely beach.the hotel is beautiful very modern and close to everything and its very quite at nite.it is also on trip advisor check it out highly rcommend it. I also recommend looking at 1800 hotels to book it great deals on it.

I can 2nd Happy Girls recommendation for the Vila Petra Hotel. Its an Aparthotel so all the facilities of a hotel with the convenience of an apartment. I stayed here 2 years ago and am heading back in August. Its immaculate, lovely rooms and pool area. Really central but honestly when your in the hotel could be in the middle of no-where. Check out the trip advisor reviews, one of the highest rated hotels in the area. Is a bit more expensive than other hotels in the vicinity but you get what you pay for!! Just be careful with Portugal because a lot of Hotels can be in the Albufeira "area" but may be 2-3K away with not a lot in the local area so make sure where ever you book is central

Thank you so much guys. booked the villa petra today. looks fab and all reviews were amazing. thanks again

Back