Robovac rider
Frequent Poster
- Messages
- 310
Not very good.I don't know how that compares with others
Zurich International Equity fund and Prisma 5 fund performance this year.
Last edited:
Not very good.I don't know how that compares with others
Had the opportunity last night to see my niece's MFF portal within her verified mygov account, and have to say, first time seeing this, I was really impressed with the layout of fees/contributions and investments to date. She is a 25year old, gross salary (Jan-Aug) was €22802.88 and the transactions under the three headers were for the same period and her contributions all tallied with her payslips to the end of August, as did the employer and the state calculations.Fund performance figures are not publicly available. Surely someone of those 800,000 is an AAM contributor. Please report the fund performance.
I think she is "high risk" until age 50 in the Default strategy.Some people would reasonably argue that being partly in low risk is,
Yes, that is correct, I have since edited my post to reflect this. Thank youI think she is "high risk" until age 50 in the Default strategy.
Are you comparing like for like?Not very good.
Zurich International Equity fund and Prisma 5 fund performance this year.