69 euro car service in Ballincollig, Cork

Can someone tell me where exactly this place is in Ballincollig. Seems worth a try for that price (I think my last service came to about €400).

It's right next to the Shell garage, near the start of the village - across the road from the new Aldi (also the entrance to Ballincollig GAA).

Sorry, not familiar with B'collig. When you say the start of the village, do you mean on the city side or the Macroom side?

Sorry, not familiar with B'collig. When you say the start of the village, do you mean on the city side or the Macroom side?
Sorry - the city side. So as you come in the city side, about a mile up the road, the shell garage is on your left hand side

Got my car serviced here over a month ago. Was done while I waited (didn't need to book). No probs since. Got a couple of bulbs and wiper blades as well as their normal service (oil and filter, etc). As far as I remember it was just over a hundred euro inc VAT and labour. Can't argue with that. I think it's an american guy who runs it. Will be using them again.

Arnold Clark garage chain in Scotland used to - maybe still does- run a similarly priced offer.
For your dosh, you basically got an oil & filter change, brakes checked (not replaced) and various fluid levels checked (but not topped up for free, except washer fluid).

There may have been the odd occasion when the mechanic would point out something more expensive which needed repairing/replacing;) , but in general it was a cheap oil change & quick check-over.

Nice to see similar value here.

Back