Hi there, I am hoping somebody can help. Basically my husband is getting the runaround since early July by Department
of Social Protection, he has gone down to the INTREO office numerous times and I would say has been just unlucky
that he has been talking with staff who are not experienced. First of all he was told not entitled to JSB and working
part time because he didnt have enough PRSI contributions but that was incorrect. Then he was told to fill out an
UP80, get his employer to sign it etc, he went down with it and other forms and today they told him they cant
find it. Then they told him today to apply for BP65 but he is working part time and 65 so absolutely not entitled to that.
Where do we go from here, we have applied online but that was cancelled. Should I go down with him and try and
see if I can make headway. It has been so bad, the lack of experience by the staff combined with my husband not
been assertive enough etc. He must have been in the office 5 times by now and told all different things, he was
told does not qualify at least two times and then corrected by another staff member. In all my years I have never
known such an absolute mess. At this stage he wants to give up. So he works 3 days a week, doesnt want to retire.
Is he entitled to a part time job seeker payment.
of Social Protection, he has gone down to the INTREO office numerous times and I would say has been just unlucky
that he has been talking with staff who are not experienced. First of all he was told not entitled to JSB and working
part time because he didnt have enough PRSI contributions but that was incorrect. Then he was told to fill out an
UP80, get his employer to sign it etc, he went down with it and other forms and today they told him they cant
find it. Then they told him today to apply for BP65 but he is working part time and 65 so absolutely not entitled to that.
Where do we go from here, we have applied online but that was cancelled. Should I go down with him and try and
see if I can make headway. It has been so bad, the lack of experience by the staff combined with my husband not
been assertive enough etc. He must have been in the office 5 times by now and told all different things, he was
told does not qualify at least two times and then corrected by another staff member. In all my years I have never
known such an absolute mess. At this stage he wants to give up. So he works 3 days a week, doesnt want to retire.
Is he entitled to a part time job seeker payment.