3V credit card , and c\card fees ?? is this right

messedaround

hi all basically i use a 3v card (disposable c-card) and topped up enough to but 4 tickets i need , i was under the assumption i wouldnt pay the c-card fees cause 3v also take silly fees etc , any info greatly appreciated , L

In my use of 3vs for just over 2 yrs the only fees I notice are the €5 surcharge, a feww for purchasing outside the EU and a €2.50 charge to transfer unused funds to a new card or redeem to your ban a/c.

What exactly happened to you?

yes they are the fees alright and then the 1.50 paypal take and refund a week or so later etc but the fee for using a credit card think its 3.50 per ticket basically annoys me as i was told before that 3v customers dont have to pay this as its not an actual credit card interest statements etc etc , guess im just peeved because i was 3 euro short on my card to pay for 4 tickets :( what a pain

The Payzone one is much better http://payzonemoney.com/ you get a plastic card, not a paper one like 3v.

And with payzone you pay for getting the card (6 €), loading (3.50€ or 5.95€) plus every time you use the card 2.95%. Funny enough on the UK variant you pay 0% for using the card. Shows how ireland has no competition in the prepaid market.

If you want a prepaid plastic you really these days can only choose between wirecard, neteller, ecocard or if you feel like paying through the nose rubycard.

I found neteller the most usefull (and ever since the dormant fee has gone also the cheapest).

I found neteller the most usefull (and ever since the dormant fee has gone also the cheapest).

Neteller - Does this have any upper limit on max purchases? 3V is a max of €350 I think which I find pretty annoying!

i agree jack 350 aint gonna book flights or many various things ive needed to purchase , hopefully wit the amt of money there making of us they will up the limit to a doule that at least not like were not gonna pay the "bill" lol

get a visa debit card. halifax do them.

you can only spend the money in your account. fee free and because its visa you can use it online and for booking tickets. theres no max on them and you're not charged for using it, way better than those stupid 3v cards.

a friend of mine works in halifax and told me about it. i'd be lost without mine.

Back