3 piece suite - wanting good home

Lipstick69

In a fit of madness yesterday, I purchased my ideal suite. This means that I have a four year old Denver (Reid Furniture) 3-1-1 looking for a good home. The chairs have been sat one perhaps once in their lives, but the couch is a little tired but not bad. I don't want to simply get rid of it, but I don't want the hassle of selling it. Has anyone any ideas about giving it to a good home?

Last edited:
The St Vincent De paul may be an option, it will then go to a home that needs it.

Thanks,
Richard

Try Dublinwaste.ie and you can log the details for it under Free trade and a photo if you have one.

I second jumbletown.ie !!

Make sure you put up a photo, if you choose to use any website.

I advertised a three piece suite on Free Trade on [broken link removed]

Not one response. To get rid of it in a skip would cost a few hundred euro. Alternately, chop it up and put it in your wheelie bin every week. That's what I'm doing. One armchair when away this morning. I was surprised because I'd assumed that the armchair would need two bin lifts, to happy enough with the result.

Couch next.

Have a look at adverts.ie you can sell anything on that or else there is a free section where u can just advertise free stuff.

Back