3 broadband

3 also said that anyone who complained to the service centre in August would get 1 month free rental

This link is supposed to show your usage for the current period as far as I know.

[broken link removed]

Trying to find 3's webpage so i can sign up....this link doesn't work...and don't seem to be able to google them, jsut comments about them! Any one know? Thanks...
sorry, do'h mment...www.3ireland.ie
:eek:

I have broadband at home. I'm with Irishbroadband. It costs me €18.95 per month & its unlimited. You can check if it will have coverage around your area online. Just go to There is an upfront charge of €75 which covers your first 4 months. Its in a blue box, you can buy it at certain stores. Got mine in Harvey Normans. When you hook it all up you can pay monthly by credit card or Direct Debit from you bank. Its so easy. Just have your sort code & account information ready. I would make sure you have a security suite installed on your computer especially sending such private information. I would reccommend Norton Security also available at harvey normans.

I like to know how much my bills are & I wouldn't go with any mobile networks. All a waste of money. Hope ur bill is not toooo expensive

Back