Wrong forum "3" Broadband wont close account. Pestered with calls from India/Pakistan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvera

A female friend of mine is receiving serious hassle from 3G.

Basically,
She opened a broadband account with 3G around a year ago, used it for a short while, and then it started giving trouble (connection problems).
She then left it to one side and (foolishly) didnt cancel her monthly subscription (€19.99).

A few weeks ago she finally cancelled her monthly direct debit. Since then she has been receiving non-stop calls from 3G trying to keep her as a customer and asking her for a payment of €19.99 they say she owes them.

The calls appear to originate from India (or Pakistan?) and they ring her at all hours. They will not stop phoning her. She told them yesterday that she will pay them the €19.99 if they stop phoning her (even though she believes she doesnt owe them the money).

They STILL wont stop phoning ...AND they are now saying they WONT cancel her subscription ?!!!

Where can she complain about this harassment???

(She asked to speak to a supervisor when they last called and got nowhere).

This 'hard sell' approach reminds me of Eircom's approach over the last few years. (They regularly pester my parents with phone calls and unwanted visits to their door)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back