2nd Wedding anniversary

burger1979

right so the wife and I have our second wedding anniversary coming up soon (sat week infact) anywho i need some suggestions for this. Got about €100.00 to spend, and would like to incorporate the traditional cotton gift that is supposed to represent the second anniversary. also since the newborn is 5 weeks old how to get that in there too.
i had thought of family day out/picnic but that based on weather and wont know that till a few days out (lying on cotton blanket).

but anyone got anything else.

thanks

burger

right so the wife and I have our second wedding anniversary coming up soon (sat week infact) anywho i need some suggestions for this. Got about €100.00 to spend, and would like to incorporate the traditional cotton gift that is supposed to represent the second anniversary. also since the newborn is 5 weeks old how to get that in there too.
i had thought of family day out/picnic but that based on weather and wont know that till a few days out (lying on cotton blanket).

but anyone got anything else.

thanks

burger

What about a cotton blanket with a picture of the three of you on it ?

What about some cotton wool to go with the gorgeous cleanser / moisturiser set you could get her as a little pampering treat after having the baby, eg if she likes Jo Malone, Chanel, Lancome etc you could pick up something to spoil her and most places would do a hamper type wrapping to make it special.

I have decided to be cruel. The wife wants an Iphone so i am going to get an empty Iphone box, going to give her some moeny towards it so going to wrap that in some old kitchen cloths, then put that in the box. then wrap the box in some tea towels, then wrap it in wrapping paper.
Also going to go on the picnic if the sunday is fine, family day out.
Fizzelina - her mum ad sister took her for a day out of pampering recently so going to give that one a miss.

thanks for the suggestions.

I have decided to be cruel. The wife wants an Iphone so i am going to get an empty Iphone box, going to give her some moeny towards it so going to wrap that in some old kitchen cloths, then put that in the box. then wrap the box in some tea towels, then wrap it in wrapping paper.
Also going to go on the picnic if the sunday is fine, family day out.
Fizzelina - her mum ad sister took her for a day out of pampering recently so going to give that one a miss.

thanks for the suggestions.

Okay I am confused is she actually going to get the iphone? :confused:

Back