20ft Containers,where to get them

N

noelodea

I'm in the Limerick area and want to purchase a container (an old refigerated container,cargo containner,etc,) but find it hard to locate them.I don't want the big steel containers as they are very expensive (€1200+),willing to pay €400-€600,any ideas

Containers

Same area - I recently saw in the Limerick Post under the local ads shipping containers for sale.

I'll have a look and see if I can find it.

Have you tried ringing a few local Road Haulage Companies ? Might be worth a try ..

From where were you getting prices 1200 ?
Will need to buy one in the future - but not quiet yet.

Regards,
FuriousH

Buyandsell

Found this in buy and sell. Any good ?
Searched for Container.

226A Mobile property
Offered Browse Mobile property only

Storage Container.14' x 8', #600 ono. Contact: 087-7761863.
Conn and Leinster

Guy's
you could give Atlantic Cabins and Containers in Mungret a shout. They may have a few second hand ones that they are looking to shift.

Cushtie,

I'll be looking to buy one myself aswell in a few months (Fingers crossed on the auld planning permission!!!)

containers

Call me nosey, but why would you want a container in the first place?

Re: containers

Sorry guys,couldn't reply until this morning. Thanks furiousharry and custhie,will those contacts today.

murray
the main reason I'm looking for a container is that they are a cheaper and faster alternative to building a new shed/garage. Also, you do not need planning permisson,you will probaby need permission for a shed if its over 250 sq. feet

Back