2010 All-Comer Award for Stupidity

In fairness, that's hard to avoid. cut a bit of slack to those that are less perfect than yourself.

Why is it hard to avoid? I never use water on my windows - I just turn the engine on and wait for the car to heat up. I dont mind a few trickles - but Im talking a full blown thick circle of frozen ice around the car space.

Same here, car is 13 years old and am often told how clean it looks?? It's about 3 years since it's been washed, but a nice tropical rain shower every so often and it looks brand new.

Yeah it's weird my car can look great after driving through a heavy shower. People even think I washed it.

I have heard that if you stop using shampoo products for a while that your hair will stop being greasy and actually clean itself somehow. I have never tried it though - I think you have to have less showers too.

I have heard that if you stop using shampoo products for a while that your hair will stop being greasy and actually clean itself somehow.

I tried this some time ago (when I actually had hair)

I gave up after about a week or so - couldn't stick it, as my hair smelt like a wet dog. It was horrible.

I'm convinced this whole "cleaning itself" thing is propoganda and self justification from dirty mingers.

The same filthbags will probably tell you that your underwear becomes "as new" after 3 weeks.

I'm convinced this whole "cleaning itself" thing is propoganda and self justification from dirty mingers.

If you were to roll your head in sand each day to remove oily buildup you might be able to give up washing your hair -otherwise, join the dirty minger brigade.

Talking of awards for stupidity - saw a guy on my road the other morning driving along in front of me with his head out the drivers window, because the windscreen was frozen.............thankfully he eventually pulled over

Or what about those cyclists who persevered during the very worst of the snow last week. Most of the ones I saw didn't even have lights (just to add to the thrill) while a couple of them had those ultra-thin racing wheels that you could almost shave with.

Back