Ailis Ni C
Registered User
- Messages
- 8
Can anyone advise on best course of action. I was working in HSE for 20 years, moved to a section 39 organisation ie private pension and after 2 years with that organisation they have now become a section 38 organisation ie now once again in public pension / single scheme.
My question is, can I buy notional service in the superannuation pension/ what advantage would this be if it is possible?
Alternatively do I simply do an AVC I will have 13 years in single scheme assuming I work until I'm 65.
Thanks for any guidance.
My question is, can I buy notional service in the superannuation pension/ what advantage would this be if it is possible?
Alternatively do I simply do an AVC I will have 13 years in single scheme assuming I work until I'm 65.
Thanks for any guidance.