13636 talktalk / talktalk 1,2,3 / UTV Talk - What's best?

Jimmy

13636 talktalk / talktalk 1, 2 or 3 / UTV Talk

See.. this all just too confusing to know which is best.

I've read previous posts and people mention
[broken link removed] (from the carphone warehouse) and UTV

That gives 3 choices for cheap bills.
  1. Stay with Eircom and you can use [broken link removed] before every number and get Talktalk's reduced rates
  2. Sign up to Talktalk as the provider (and decide which price package 1, 2 or 3 :confused: )
  3. Sign up to UTV
Need some help here. Someone must have figured this one out better than me.

Just to give you my situation.
I don't use the internet at home.
We would make local, national and mobile calls throughout the peak hours but mostly off peak

We do call the USA regulary (An hour a week)

Am just not sure which of the options is best to go with. I mean with Talktalk you get cheap calls to the US. With UTV you get free local and national at off peak times.

Somebody else must have had a similar problem. If so what is best do you think?

Eircom using 13636 before every number or Sign up to Talktalk (1, 2 or 3 ??) as the provider or Sign up to UTV, what's best for me?

Hope one of you has it all figured out. Maybe there's even a better option. As long as it's not going to cause more confusion I'd be glad to hear.

Thanks,
Larry

I'm with UTV also, last bill (ex rental as it's the same no matter who you are with) was €3.50 and that was a high one!

I barred mobiles though as my (expensive) children seemed to imagine that ringing their friends for hours cost nothing.

I haven't used it but would Skype be any good to you for the international calls?

Thanks a lot for that folks.

UTV and Telestunt it is.
(no broadband for Skype)

Larry

Back