12 week blowdry

Jeannie

I got a 12 week blowdry in my hair two weeks i returned to the hairdresser on fri to show her my hair there was no difference at all in it i had this done before so i knew how it should have looked and felt. It cost 150 euro the hairdresser said she would ring me on Sat morning No call .Today i was offered to have my hair re done i explained i didnt want this and wanted my money back . Am i entitled to this ?

No, IMO the seller is entitled to to attempt to repair / remedy the situation as a first step.

Would having this done now cause damage to your hair having it redone so soon?

If so, I would look for a full refund.

Marion

Def think it would damage my hair to have it done again was due a phone call today
it didnt come i will ring again in the morning

Def think it would damage my hair to have it done again was due a phone call today
it didnt come i will ring again in the morning

You need need to have basis to show where or how having it re-done would do damage to your hair.

Herself who has her hair done every few weeks for many a year says having 2 of these blowdrys immediately after each other would not harm hair at all. (I can't comment personally as I haven't had a hairdryer near my hair for almost 30 years!)

Your best bet is to be nice a pie and have it re-done. Creating a scene will get you no-where and its unlikely that you would be entitled to a refund.

I would ask nicely for a refund stating you case clearly, if not forth coming, then ask to have the hair done but in a few weeks time. I remember a piece on Xpose about the chemicals they use (apparently there is an organic version), Id err on the side of caution.

Back