100% mortgages?

D

dublin14

hey im just wondering is there anyone that does 100% mortgages. i read that if your a doctor, vet etc u can get one but i work in the public sector. is there any banks or brokers even that do this? thanks in advance

Not that I'm aware of - 90/92% is usually the max. you will get. BOI have a 100% mortgage but applies to certain professionals only.

You'd be pretty mad to take it if it was on offer. Why over-extend yourself on an optional debt?

You'd be pretty mad to take it if it was on offer. Why over-extend yourself on an optional debt?

Agreed, I am currently saving for a deposit while paying rent and the usual bills, its a killer but will pay off in the long run.

Most banks usually offer 100% to "professionals" eg. Doctor, dentist, Solicitor, Actuary etc. Although it might be hard even for them to get 100% at the moment. 92% is usually the standard.

Most banks usually offer 100% to "professionals" eg. Doctor, dentist, Solicitor, Actuary etc. Although it might be hard even for them to get 100% at the moment. 92% is usually the standard.

Funny enough Actuary is not included as a professional for 100% mortgages - well not when I enquired back in the early 2000s. There is a very limited pool of professions included.

Back