10 Men and 1 Woman

U

unregistered

The story of 10 Men and 1 Woman:

There were 10 men and 1 Woman hanging off
a rope suspended from a rescue helicopter.

They all decided that someone would have to let go, because if they didn’t the rope would break and they would all die.

There were no volunteers!

Finally, the Woman gave a really touching speech saying how she would give up her life to save the others, because generally Women were used to
giving up things for Men!…..

…..and all the Men started clapping!!

Self-decrecating-tastic. Ok...B4 you lambast me, think aout George Bush. Ok,Ok surnames are out :)

Theroy (and correct me i'f I'm wrong...but what's wrong :) : Men purport to 'Men' jokes, 'cos in the abesnce of natural 'jokage! (in the absence of actual 'hilarious' jokes) it fuels rites of passage about themsevlves, all relative to other males, that provoke chemical ("feel good") feelings.....nice.... yes!!!!!! actually nice!!!!! What I am trying to say is that no-one has thought of anything.....hmmmmmm.... have they?

But, anyway, back to my favourite joke: (no-one worth anything 'does' jokes. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........). So, I don't do jokes either.... JOKEs are pretty lame...This post will be deleted if not edited to remove bad language in my land.

Stged jokes are only handled by professionals. (check the izzarrd b4 he bcame famous :) .

Back