10 days sun holiday late May - suggestions?

muffin1973

Hi all

We're looking to go away for 10 days or so in late May - I'd like somewhere we can get a direct flight to, that is a relaxed, sunbathing by the beach type place. i was looking into getting to Santorini but it seems an awful trek from Athens airport; then I was looking at Dubrovnik, but it doesn't strike me as being a lying on the beach sort of place?

Been to all the Canaries, so don't want to go back there at the moment - any other suggestions very welcome though.

thanks

M

Lanzarote, go snorkelling; it's a whole other side to the place and makes the holiday.

What about a flight to Faro, bus or hire car/taxi to Villamoura or Quarteira. Nice beaches, lots of bars and restaurants, golf if you're interested. should be warm and quiet at end May.

Also, if you are interested in Greek islands, Zante (Zakynthos). easier access than Santorini, also Corfu, Rhodes or Crete?

Hey all

thanks for all the suggestions, we ended up going back on what I said and booking Lanzarote.

Purple, we'd be interested in going snorkelling when we're there, we'd need to hire stuff or go on a trip, do you have any recommendations?

thanks

M

Back